This client is confidential, but a similar site may be found here, which uses the same principles to manage primary research and consulting related to sustainable practices and productivity. If interested in details, we can disclose more useful information as part of a free consultation. Please contact us here.
- Customers leaving due to outmoded site
- Research articles hard to find and not delivered "fresh"
- Authorship and distribution process hopelessly complex
- High administrative overhead with no corresponding revenue stream
- Content-managed site for massively reduced complexity, administration, and customer angst
- Social marketing through powerful interest-based communities
- Integrated website content with print (PDF and Word) output for write-once, present-many
- Online templating and approval process
- Automated feeds and e-blasts for more timely news and research distribution
- Client retention
- New clients through viral marketing
- Much lower administrative and technical overhead, directly increasing profit
- Round-trip from research inception to delivery reduced by 50%, with a productivity improvement by authors and editors of 30%+
- Cross-links and synergy between various online operations now contributes real business value instead of negative value due to technology barriers